24th September 2011
Photoset with 3 notes
from earlier today that happened in the past 36+ hours, as/after they happened:
- I had Calc II recitation, an 8:30 class. Therefore I took the 5:55 am train. I swear, I was almost inspired enough to write a poem in the two hours I had before class, but then I remembered I suck at that stuff.
- Went a bit off campus to get something for lunch, came back with my legs and left coat arm soaked. As of the moment I wrote this, still wet.
- As hard as I tried, I knocked out in my Chem II class. Woke up near the end with my arm asleep to the whisper of, “Victor, wake uuuuuup!” from whoever it was (spirit animal?) just in time to answer the iClicker questions our professor doesn’t give a damn about.
- They set up some sculptures on campus, some exhibit called “The Art of Innovation” by Daniel Henderson. They’re pretty snazzy.
- A while after my family got home, they were experimenting with mixing drinks. As I was getting progressively sleepier, they were kinda drunk. Comparing myself to them, it turns out there’s a very blurry line when it comes to telling the two apart.
- Went to my bed to take a nap before posting this, woke up 11 hours later.